Meek Mill Net Worth (Songwriter and Rapper)
Meek Mill Net Worth Meek Mill is an American Songwriter and Rapper. He Started his musical Career as a Battle Rapper. And After Some time he created his own rap group The Bloodhoundz. In the year of 2007 meal mill singed the contract with the rapper rick ross. Meek Mill Debut album was Dreams and Nightmares. Meek Mill Net Worth is Around $4 Million.
Meek Mill career and success
His Single young and getting it became at the number 2 on the US Billboard 200 Hot Chart. In the year of 2013 meek mill had announced his very own label Dream Chasers Records. He is better known for the MMG’s self-made compilation Series along with 2 singles Tupac black and ima boss including on volume 1. The bloodhounds lasted long for the release of the 4 mixtapes. In the year of 2007 meek mill released his 2 singles which got high on peak and got the huge amount of recognition among the people of the united states. He got the very much fame from all around the globe.
About Meek Mill
Robert Rihmeek Williams born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the U.S on 6th May 1987. Meek Mill is the Son of Kathy Williams. He has 1 sister nasheema Williams. Meek Mill’s Father was killed when he was only 5 years old. His mother died when he was in his young age.
Meek Mill family
Meek mill’s uncle says that his father was a black sheep of the family. Under Grand Hustle, Mill shaped a work associated with the mark’s inhabitant plate move, DJ Drama. Factory and Drama collaborated to discharge the third version of Mill’s Flamers arrangement. The mixtape, titled Flamers 3: The Wait Is Over, was discharged on March 12, 2010, and is helmed as a “Gangsta Grillz mixtape”.
Meek Mill Important Information
|Full Name||Robert Rihmeek Williams|
|Date of Birth||6th May 1987|
|Place of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S|
|Occupation||Songwriter and Rapper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Meek Mill Net Worth
|2020||Net Worth: $14 Million|
Meek Mill Interesting Facts
- Meek Mill’s father was executed when Meek was only 5 amid a theft endeavor.
- Meek Mill was brought up in destitution. His mother used to take items from general stores and later pitch them to win cash, other than doing different occupations.
- As a Teenager, he began a rap band The Bloodhoundz with three different companions.
- He began his own particular record mark Dream Chasers Records in October 2012.
- At 18, he was captured for a gun ownership and physically assaulting the police.
- He was requested by a court judge to take behavior classes in May 2013 because of rehashed infringement of laws.
- From July 11, 2014, to December 2, 2014, he served in the correctional facility because of different offenses he was making and not sticking to court judges.
- Drake’s Summer Sixteen tune was gone for Meek discourteously, discharged on January 30, 2016.